23 May 2012

You'll Stay in My Heart


LONDON, KOMPAS.com - Although already decided to leave, stating Chelsea striker Didier Drogba remains a club favorite. He refers to "The Blues" is a club that made ​​him successful throughout his career as a football player.

Since the mid-season, the news of Drogba's move had been widely reported. He was suspected to be anchored to a Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.

"I want to finish all the speculation and confirm that I will leave Chelsea. A difficult decision for me, and I'm proud of the achievements so far. Now it's time for me to find a new challenge," said Drogba as reported by the official club website.




"We've won some trophies. Saturday (Champions League) is a very special moment for everyone at this club, and also all the fans. I'm very proud to have played in it and offer up some trophies for Chelsea, which has become my home since eight years ago, "he added.


Do not forget, Drogba also expressed his gratitude to several colleagues at Chelsea. The former Marseille player that also assesses the club owner, Roman Abramovich, has contributed a great deal of his career so far.

"I also want to thank the fans, who have provided love and support me during this time. I will always wish the best for the club to continue his success in the future. You will always be in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment